Lost your job but would like to stay in Germany as national of a third part country?
A lot of nationals of third part countries have lost their jobs in Germany due to Corona or expect their contracts to expire in the months to come without the chance of prolongation. If you are affected you probably ask yoursef the following questions:
- Can I stay for some more time in Germany? And for how long?
- Which notifications do I have to give to the authorities?
- Do I need an extension of my current residence permit or must I apply for a new one?
- Which options do I have to find a new job?
- Which jobs offer me a prospective to stay?
- Am I eligible to receive unemployment benefit and how can I apply for it?
We are a Hamburg based relocation agency and in the business for more than 20 years. We assist expats, skilled workers, specialists, sportsmen, artists and many other professions to deal with the authorities such as the offices for registration, immigration, taxes and alike. We also accompany our clients when they unfortunately become unemployed.
We offer the following service to support you:
- Application of a long-term residence permit (> 3 months, Hamburg, single person) 390,00 Euro plus VAT
- Accompanied appointment at the German Labor Office to apply for unemployment benefit 120,00 Euro plus VAT
- Additional consultation, per hour rate 80,00 Euro plus VAT
If you´re leaving Germany we also offer the corresponding bye-bye-services:
- Deregistration when moving abroad 120,00 Euro plus VAT
- Termination of lease agreement and other private contracts (up to six) 250,00 Euro plus VAT
- Return of an apartment with pre-check 350,00 Euro plus VAT
For a 15 minute free and non-binding one-on-one consultation send an e-mail to email@example.com.